Voluntary Action LeicesterShire are contacting Parish Councils and Meetings in Rutland to ask if they could promote the LLR VCSE Alliance to local groups. There is not a high representation of Rutland groups that have signed up and this is an opportunity for people to feed into NHS decisions. We would be grateful if you would share the information below. Please get in touch if you have any queries.
The VCSE Alliance
The Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Integrated Care Board (ICB) has been working closely with the voluntary and community sector about establishing a new way of working, involving people in decisions about designing and providing services and wants to create a genuine partnership arrangement with the voluntary and community sector, social enterprises, and individual communities, initially with the NHS and, over time, across all partners.
To help to deliver this a Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) Alliance has been set up and we would like you to become a member.
As a member you will benefit from the following:
- · Hear about the latest opportunities to get involved in shared projects and priorities and apply for NHS funding
- · An online searchable VCSE Alliance Directory of contacts
- · Take part in the ‘How to…’ webinars
- · Attend our quarterly meetings where we will discuss in detail how the VCSE can help us with our decision making
- · Get access to the VCSE Alliance online forum. This is your space to talk about the latest voluntary, community and social enterprise health-related news and where you can:
- o ask or answer questions in the forum, or start a conversation
- o hear the latest health news, hot topics and updates from other VCS organisations
- o Collaborate with other organisations on shared priorities
- o Share events, opportunities, skills and resources
If you are a voluntary, charity, social enterprise organisation or support an individual community and want to join the VCSE Alliance click here to register by adding your organisation details to the VCSE Alliance Directory.
Please get in touch with Heather Jallands on 07778 467672 or Heather.Jallands@nhs.net if you have any queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.
|Kind regards Heather Jallands (she/her)|
|Sector Support Officer | Sector Support Team|
|Voluntary Action LeicesterShire | Helping people change their lives for the better Sign up here for our electronic newsletters and get regular updates, news and information from VAL.|
|Helpline: 0116 257 5050|
|(Helpline Open 10am-2pm Monday-Friday) Website: www.valonline.org.uk|
|Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn|