Local Plan Review Public Consultation
This issue of the Local Plan newsletter provides an update on the Local Plan Review Consultation and how to find out more.
Find out more about the Rutland Local Plan
Have your say on the legal compliance and ‘soundness’ of the Local Plan
- Go to the online consultation response form
No Internet Access? You can make an appointment to view the Local Plan documents at the Council offices in Oakham.
- Please telephone 01572 722577 if you would like a copy of the response form, information about the consultation or to book an appointment to view the Local Plan.
- Appointments are limited to 30 minutes and to 2 adults from the same household. Please book at least 72 hours in advance. Measures will be in place to meet Covid-19 restrictions.
The following Parish Councils are offering appointments to see the Local Plan in your village. Contact your Parish Clerk if you would like to arrange to see the Local Plan document.
- Edith Weston
- North Luffenham
- South Luffenham
If you have any questions, please contact the Local Plan team on: email@example.com
or call Customer Services on : 01572 722577
The deadline for all responses to the Local Plan consultation is 4.15pm on Friday 9 October 2020.
- When the Local Plan consultation ends, we will take time to process all the representations and send them along with the Local Plan to the Secretary of State and Planning Inspectorate. We aim to submit this by the end of the year.
- A planning inspector will then conduct the Local Plan Examination where they will consider all the representations and the evidence provided. The planning inspector will hold hearing sessions to consider specific issues during the examination.
- The timetable for the Local Plan Examination will not be confirmed until the Local Plan is submitted to the Planning Inspectorate.
Click below if you would like to download a PDF version of this document.