We have a regular ‘Together We Care’ Self Advocacy and Support group happening every Wednesday at St Joseph’s Church – poster is attached (I can supply some hard copies if anyone would like them).
We will also be launching a new service – ‘Caring for Carers’ – in May offering 1-2-1 and small group support for carers who are struggling with their mental health and/or wellbeing. We will provide promotional literature and more details about how to access the service soon but if anyone would like more information or wishes to refer a carer for support, please do ask them to get in touch directly.
All carers also have access to our wide range of services including:
- Advice and Information Helpline
- Crafty Carers sessions (online via zoom)
- Creative Communication for Dementia Carers project
- Together We Care Group for Parent Carers (online)
- Together We Care Group for Working Carers (online/evening)
- Carers Grants (for respite or emergency items)
- Wellbeing events and activities
Any professional can make a referral directly to us or carers can self refer via our Helpline or Website. The Advice and Information Helpline is also open to professionals who would like advice around any issues relating to caring.
I’ve attached our latest timetable of groups, activities and events for your reference. This is updated each month.
If anyone wishes to have further information about any of the support we provide, please do get in touch.
Thanks in advance
Jacqui Darlington B.E.M.
Communication Officer &
Carer Wellbeing Worker